Effective Date: 1 Sept 2019
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
RAWTECH, DARK ALCHEMIST, DARK PRESS and DARK ALCHEMY are marks of Rawtech Science Labs. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All web content and graphic designs copyright © 2017-2019 by Rawtech except where noted. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
1. Results Disclaimer: Alchemy, aromatherapy and magic are ancient studies. We provide only general information on alchemy and alchemical signs and images, aromatherapy and aromatherapy scents, magic and magical signs. We make no claims of any effects or results connected with the use of this information, signs or images.
This website does not give medical, psychiatric or spiritual advice. The information provided is of a general nature and cannot substitute for professional medical, psychiatric or spiritual advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, other qualified health provider or your qualified spiritual advisor with any questions you may have regarding a medical, psychiatric or spiritual concerns.
1.1. Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future results, or that you will get any results at all, or that you will not get negative results, or that your results will be the same.
1.2. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the products presented on this website.
2. Material Connections with Endorsers. Endorsers are persons who provide testimonials or comments on this site. We are required to disclose "material connections" with endorsers that involve our payment of compensation or our providing free promotional materials or benefits to endorsers in connection with their testimonials or comments.
2.1 No Commissions or Fees. None of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services receive payment in the form of affiliate commissions, referral fees, or other fees from us. To the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
2.2 No Free Promotional Materials or Benefits. None of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services have received free promotional materials or benefits from us. To the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
3. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonialists are giving their honest opinions. If you're not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a "success story"/"best-case" scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
4. Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post "success story" or "best-case" scenario testimonials or positive comments (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
5. Material Connections Regarding Our Promotions For Others. We may promote the products or services or others, and when we do so we are acting as an "advertiser" for others. For example, when we act as an affiliate or reseller for others, we are acting as an advertiser for them. We are required to disclose "material connections" when we act as a promoter that results in our receipt of compensation or our receipt of free promotional materials or benefits for our promotions.
5.1 Commissions and Fees. Some or all of the advertisers whose products or services we promote may pay us in the form of advertising fees, affiliate commissions, referral fees, or other fees. Although you might assume that our promotions are biased by reason of compensation, we strive to give our honest opinions and evaluations.
5.2 Promotional Materials or Benefits. Some or all of the advertisers whose products or services we promote may reward us in the form of free promotional materials or benefits. Although you might assume that our promotions are biased by reason of free promotional materials or benefits, we strive to give our honest opinions and evaluations.
6. Subjective Subject Matter.
6.1 The information presented herein represents the view of the author as of the date of publication. Because of the rate with which conditions change, the author reserves the right to alter and/or update his opinion based on the new conditions, and the author is not obligated to update this information.
6.2 Anything posted on this site by 3rd party authors are views of others and have either been submitted to us, or found on the Internet and published as a fair use. The views expressed on this site by those 3rd party authors do not in any way reflect our views. This site hereby disclaims all liability for any damages or injury or other harm arising from these posts. We are not obligated to update any information attributable to 3rd party authors.
Special Disclaimer: EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENTS SIGNED BY THE PARTIES, THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS", AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT: (A) WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE INFORMATION PRESENTED HEREIN REPRESENTS THE VIEW OF THE AUTHOR AS OF THE DATE OF PUBLICATION. BECAUSE OF THE RATE WITH WHICH CONDITIONS CHANGE, THE AUTHOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER AND/OR UPDATE THESE OPINIONS BASED ON THE NEW CONDITIONS. AND THE AUTHOR IS NOT OBLIGATED TO UPDATE THIS INFORMATION. ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE DISCLAIMERS CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
>>Material Modifications<< Since 2 Feb 2017: one: copyright notice updated.
Notice: This document is Copyright © Chip Cooper of the law firm of Jones & Haley, P.C., and licensed for use by the owner of this website under distribution rights granted to FTCGuardian.com. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.